Dr. Dieter is a native of Newtown, CT. She graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010. She is board certified in emergency medicine and completed her residency training at Morristown Medical Center in NJ. From there she traveled west working in the Emergency Department at Kaiser Permanente in Los Angeles for 8 years before moving full time to Park City with her family.
Dr. Dieter enjoys meeting new patients and caring for them. She believes that great care begins with open communication with her patients and their families. She strives to create an effective treatment plan that will work for each patient and their unique needs by including them in the decision-making process.
She is married and has two children. She enjoys skiing, running, mountain biking, swimming, cooking, and playing pickleball with her kids.
- Kaiser Permanente, West Los Angeles
- Gardena Memorial Hospital, Gardena CA
- Morristown Medical Center
- Medical School
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine;; Old Westbury, NY - 2010
- Morristown Medical Center; Morristown, NJ - 2014
- Board Certidied
- American Board of Emergency Physicians