Dr. Twitchell joined Granger Medical Clinic after completing her residency training at the University of Utah and is a native of Salt Lake City.
Dr. Twitchell is passionate about getting to know her patients and families and watching her patients grow and develop over time. She is committed to providing preventative care and anticipatory guidance to help parents feel at ease about their child’s health. She enjoys partnering with parents to create the healthiest environment for children to thrive in. She also makes herself readily available to see children with acute illnesses and address parental concerns. She is noted by her colleagues to have a jovial nature, a constant positive attitude, and an infectious laugh. She cherishes her interactions with her patients and families and tries to make seeing the doctor as positive of an experience as possible.
She is married and she and her husband welcomed their first child in June. Her dog, a golden retriever named Bjorn, is her whole world. Dr. Twitchell loves going on walks and hikes with her dog, traveling (usually bringing her dog along), running, snowshoeing, spending time with family, Utah football, and musical theater.
Favorite food: All the desserts, Indian food, sushi, poke, and seafood.
- Primary Children’s Hospital
- The University of Utah
- South Jordan Health Center
- Well-child exams
- Well newborn hospital care
- Newborn checks and newborn care
- Childhood and adolescent vaccinations
- Sports participation physicals
- ADHD evaluation and management
- Anxiety and depression evaluation and management
- Infant circumcisions
- Infant frenotomies
- Incision and drainage of superficial skin abscesses
- Adolescent medicine exams
- Acute illness exams
- Wart cryotherapy
- Laceration repair
- Radiographic evaluation of injuries
- Contraceptive care
Utah Rural Outreach Program, educating high school students on careers in medicine.
- University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT - 2020
- University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT - 2023
- Board Certified